|NYC consumption log, day 2
||[Sep. 11th, 2013|10:46 am]
* starbucks coffee
* brunch at Five Leaves in Greenpoint
* donut at Dough in Bed Sty
* cold coors at some bougie sportsbar in downtown Bklyn
* cheep PBR at Welcome to the Johnson's on the Lower East Side
* Mission Chinese (amazing!) with tomtomtomtomtom+friends
* IPA at the Magician at 118 Rivington St
* Samosas at Little Pakistan deli
You're just eating your way through the city! :)
You're in New York?! I'm in Germany!
How long are you in NY for? Stay past this weekend and come visit me in Philly.
Er, I meant to just write a comment on the entry not reply to this. Sorry person I don't know. Also hi!
Erika is awesome and you should be friends!
It's ridiculous, I know! I would have loved to meet up with you in Germany or America. The quantum cryptography conference sounds super interesting, and i've been wanting to explore that region of Germany too. And I was even thinking of flying out of PHL! But we'll just miss each other. So I'll have to make a special trip later!
Well, have fun in NY! And come back and visit me in Philly! I have the mostest adorablest house ever. Also Philadelphia is surprisingly full of delicious food within convenient walking distance.
I still have no idea how quantum computers work or whether we will have them in ten years.
Do you have photos of your house? You should give me a tour! (-:
I think you are taking the correct approach to America. Take in the variety!